Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Before school starts, I went back to SLSS to collect my O and N level cert.
Mrs Sandhu tap on my shoulder too when I was inside the general office.
But due to time constraint, I can't talk to any teachers as I'm rushing for school.
In the bus I bump into Yong Jian, my sec 4 senior when I was sec 1.
Managed to have some words with him.
I saw Faiz Iskandar too in the same bus.

Finally we had a complete school day!
Meaning, no early dismissal and we were learning stuff for the past 3 hours.
Saw Stanley too and I didn't know we are in the same course!
He said that I can ask from him notes since he has more than just a lot!
Outside the campus, bump into Alif and he took me around the 'school'.
*laugh*
Thanks!
Tomorrow 8:45am outside school!

Things are getting better in my class!
And I'm looking forward to school each and everyday.
Tomorrow school starts at 9am-1pm.

I haven been wearing all these except for my nose stud for quite some time.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me