Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally, I sleep to my heart content today!
Hehe.
Then, my Mom and my third brother came.
My Mom brought all my junk food and rest of my clothing too!
For some reason, I threw my tantrum at her.
When she says she's leaving, I didn't even response to her.
I felt rather bad after doing some soul-searching.
Sorry Mom..

Later, my third brother and I decided to go IKEA Alexandra.
I intend to buy a new bed.
From my working experience at Comfort, we can never get a Maxicab by current booking.
So my brother called 3 hours in advance.
We even eat at IKEA cafe too.



The driver was so helpful by helping us to carry those bulky stuff!
My brother and I spend an hour plus fixing those stuff we bought which was TIRING!
And I bought a study table, chair, mat, bed frame, matress etc.
My brother bought some stuff too.
Overall, we spend 300 bucks.
He used his credit card while my Dad will pay for it.
Hehe.
Now I'll have a conducive place to study.

I know, perangai heart shape..
But I was left with no choice though.
*laugh*


Shit!
I've to be at Novena MRT by 8am tomorrow!
Which means, I have to wake up at 6am.
BOO!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me