Thursday, April 16, 2009

*yawn*
Just woke up from my short nap from 8:30pm.
It's really tiring today!
Besides not having enough sleep, I've been standing for hours.
My class met up 8am at Novena MRT.
After a little talk by our tutor and off we go.
I paired up with Joshua.
I always thought he was a local but he's from Philipine.


At 9am, both of us plus Melissa and Zariah went to LJS for breadfast!
An hour later, we continued.

Around 1pm, we took a train back to our campus.
Went back to our classroom (T1833) for counting of donations.
Meanwhile, we joke around ourselves with some classmates and I really had a great laugh!
*laugh*

We also talk about how people reacted when they saw us.
They would rather walk on the grass than the pathway just to avoid people like us.
I encounter this person where he took out his phone and put it against his ear before me.
After passing me, he take down his phone.
-.-
This kind of story kind of familiar right Aini?

*laugh*

I had a total of $30.20!

I love my CLASS and the MATES!
At least today I get to talk to more than half the class.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me