Saturday, April 18, 2009

Like finally I'm done with my e-learning!
A total of 6 topics and 170 questions in a day!
The due date was tomorrow and it started on 23 March yet I'm doing it last minute.

Hehe.
The other time when I asked my classmates, some of them had already finished or half-way finishing.
These revisions/tests will take up 30% of my year 1 mathematics module!


Finally I'm back touching Maths after months!
And I miss doing this in school!

Anyway, my Dad's friend in Cameron Highland brought us 2 packet of Strawberries.
Sadly, there is only 5 left while the rest are either eaten by my family members or rotten.
Boo!

Earlier on, I was using my elder brother's computer and now, I'm using my second brother's laptop.
Hehe, I was lazy to bring mine back from Singapore.

Lastly, I would like to apologise to Shahid because I couldn't go for your pit at Pasir Ris yesterday.
*glum look*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me