Friday, May 29, 2009

Hmm..
There's training tomorrow and I don't know if I'm going..
Even if I go, I'll skip the MacRitchie one.
Depends on my energy tomorrow morning then.

Anyway, I supposed my family members are on their way to Thailand now.
Wish them a safe and enjoyable journey.

Bon voyage!

School was fine.
We ate at foodcourt 4 during our 2 hours break.
Went to Moberly and watched some of the mates play basketball for a while.
All I want to say to ONOW is 'screwed you!'.
I don't know if I'm getting to know C programming.
I think it's quite an interesting module afterall.

After school went back with Jeanie and Liping.
I was instructed by Liping to pass this letter to somebody during training tomorrow (that is provided I go).
I respect her privacy, so I won't peek into the letter even though I was allowed to.
*smile*

Met up with Sabrina, Luqman and Rohaizal at Woodlands.
Bumped into Aini, Katherine and Sandra!
A small 'sillians reunion'.
*laugh*
We went to Sheng Siong to buy tomorrow's stuff.
Haven had a great time laughing with them.
We were having a joyful time though!
After which, went to MOS burger with Sabrina for our extreme late dinner.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me