Thursday, May 28, 2009

*sigh*
I'm in whirl of thoughts now.
Should I quit canoeing?
Many have already stop attending though when I asked around.
Helmi told me a moment ago.
Like Zack have mentioned, we join canoeing for fun yet the seniors said that one join canoeing must be for one's passion.
If not, we can leave.
-____-

Due to aching everywhere, I didn't go for training today.
Heard from one of my CCA friends that they run more than 5km today!
Also inculde push-ups (can never be miss).
Lucky me!

Maths test was okay except there is 1 question I can't do.
Hoped to get at least a 9/10.
After school stayed back and discuss our ONOW thingy.
It's another meaning of CIP anyway.

I'm still having second thoughts on going for Saturday training.
Or stop going from now onwards?

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me