Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today I was really taken aback when I stepped into C programming room.
I guess the rest of the class felt so.

We had a relief teacher.
She was the 'head' for that module and she's extremely strict and some said arrogant.
But what makes me like her is that she really teaches well!
I can understand a lot from just 1 lesson compared to the past few weeks lesson combined.

Anyway Jeanie, Terence, Yaoming, Jacob, Joshua, Kaiser, Xian Chong, Wei Qin and I went to foodcourt 3 after school.
Went to T15 study corner to do some revision for tomorrow's Maths test.

I'm still thinking whether to go for tomorrow's training.
I only allow myself to skip either tomorrow ones or Saturday.
Whatsmore, tomorrow training only 2 hours in contrast with Saturday which is 7 hours!
I don't feel like attending tomorrow is that my whole body is aching now.
Hmm..
Can I skip both?

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me