Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I hope everything is fine now after sending an offline message to my elder brother yesterday.
My Dad called earlier on.
He's buying me something which I shall disclose when he has already bought it.
*smile*

School was good.
Had lab work for the whole day today which is totally fun!
Since first half of the lesson ended about 20 minutes earlier, we decided to eat.
Just as everyone were about to move, Fred came!
He issued us a lanyard each.
The colour is so yucks!

Some of us ate KFC.
The best part was the whole class was late for the next lesson and luckily the teacher was okay with it!
'HAHAHA!'
Except for that Em..
Never mind.
Some may know what I'm trying to say.

I'm having doubts in joining Floorball though.
Zack ask me to join canoeing which I think it's really really fun!
How leh?..
*scratch head*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me