Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lesson was okay today.
C programme was still quite confusing but I'm getting a little hang of it.

After school, my classmates and I went to the CCA fair!
All the CCA are seriously an eye-opening.
Many of it are so interesting that I wish to join all that I have in mind yet 1 or 2 will be enough.

I don't wish to wear myself out and plus not being able to cope with my studies.
I'm still REALLY giving floorball a second thought though.
Their trainings will mostly be held on Saturday and like my brother have mention, I'll not be able to go back Malaysia that frequently.
Boo!


Li ping, Nilesh, Terence, Zack and I joined canoeing!
Some are still considering whether to join or not.
The camp is on 15, 16 and 17!
I've a hunch that I'll miss out something between these dates.
BOO!


After which, I went to meet up with Sheril and met Aini at RP.
Left there at 8pm to meet Soraya and we had our dinner together.

Tomorrow school is finishing at 1pm.
Will catch a movie too with my classmates.
That's all folks!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me