Thursday, May 7, 2009

*yawn*
I'm feeling so sleepy out of sudden.
I think probably I didn't get enough sleep last night.

Lesson was fun as usual.
2nd lesson ended half an hour earlier so me and some of my classmates went to bought takeaway.
Whenever Terence speaks, it'll never fail to make me laugh.
It's super hilarious, seriously!
'HAHAHA!'.

After school, Nilesh, Zack, Mark, Joshua and I went to Jurong Point as planned, to watch movie.
We watched X-Men Origins!
It's really a show worth watching!


On my way back with Joshua, he filled me up with his night-walk stories during his skate camp!
It's seriously interesting plus trilling and I'm really looking forward to my CCA camp though!
And Joshua, you're going to the camp too aren't you!

Tomorrow will have a total of 4 hours break!
Reason being we don't have Freddie's lesson!
All of us planned to bring our laptop tomorrow though.

So tired leh..
-_-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me