Friday, May 8, 2009

Just got home (Malaysia) not long ago.
My Mom pick me up at the custom after fetching my third brother from his vocal class.
And I started talking to my parents.
*smile*

Anyway, I must admit that I'm a little hyper today.
Reason being I keep crapping, shouting and laughing very loudly.
*laugh*
No particular reason for my attitude today though.

After 3 hours of Maths lesson, the usual group of us went to foodcourt 3.
The food over there taste havenly!
The last time I ate there was last year though.
After which, we hang out at Moberly at an air-conditioned place.
Manjority start taking out their laptop including myself.

Until 3pm, we went for our last lesson.
Argh!
I'm lost during C program, that alien language!
That teacher even mispelled 'girls' as 'giels'.
'HAHAHA!'
Zarah and I had a joyful time laughing about it.
*inside story*


Whatsmore with Terence and his jokes, even makes me laugh more crazily!
Nilesh, Malcom and Zack pranked Terence!
They connect a wireless mouse to the school computer and control his mouse from their place!
He kept saying 'Cher, my mouse spoiled. It keeps moving by itself. Keeps going into folder.'
Seriously the class burst in laughter each time he says that.

*laugh*
Until now, he's still kept in the dark about his 'auto-moving' mouse.

Finally my stalker admits that he did stalk me a little.
Which is counted as STALK right!
'HAHAHA!'

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me