Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm finally back from my 3 days 2 night camp!
It was beyond awesome!
Seriously!

Hmm..
I don't have my camera cable with me though.
So maybe I'll upload the pictorial and elaborate about those joyful days tomorrow.
*smile*

And I'm quite frazzled too.
We didn't have enough of sleep every night!
I wanted to sleep when I came back earlier on.
But come to think about it, what am I suppose to do after I wake up and it's already in the middle of the night!
So... PRESERVE!

I also bought Subway before I went back home.
The food they serve is seriously finger licking good!
*laugh*


Anyway, I'm going to school at 10am for tomrrow.
No CRS for me and few of my friends.
Oh wait, what is CRS by the way?
*LAUGH*
Good luck to those who are taking their CRS test tomorrow!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me