Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lesson for today was rather fun.
Sat with Terence during the second lesson and keep talking.
And the whole class only me and him had finish our both CRS test and presentation!
The rest finished either their CRS or presentation only.
Had Maths lesson after which and was released early though.

Then the whole lot of us went to foodcourt 2 where the MacDonald is!
And we went for our make-up lesson C programming after which.
Half-way through the lesson, most of us went to do quizes on Facebook.


Below are the quiz and result for the day!
Click on it for a better view!
*LAUGH*


Anyway, my CCA training seriously can kill!
We run 2.4km non-stop, did some pull-up, 80 push-ups, 60 sets of jumping jack and doing 60 sets of sit-up with both legs in the mid-air 90 degrees!
We can't even clap our hands after everything!
Furthermore, I have not being in P.E class for almost a year!

Whole training ended quite early, 7:30pm.
2 hours.


OMG!
I have an essay to write which have to be handed in tomorrow.
And I haven pack for my camping stuff for tomorrow!
Right now, I'm extremely worn out from that shit training!
Damn!


Before I end my post,
would like to wish Mayferlin an advance Happy 18th Birthday which is tomorrow!
Sorry I can't attend your BBQ pit.

And also my bestfriend Sheril,
Happy 18th Birthday in advance which is on Saturday!
Sorry again because I can't celebrate with you.
*sob*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me