Wednesday, May 13, 2009

School was fine today.
At last I'm getting to know C program a little.

Lesson learnt, don't go surfing the net when the teacher is teaching.
-.-

After school went to meet Sheril at Causeway point.
We went to Pastamania for our lunch too which was extremely filling.
Saw so many ex-sillans today!
Vivien, Izzatie, Fatimah, Hadyna, Felix and few more.


Met Aini later on and went to the library.
After which, went to meet Soraya at her BBQ pit.
Ask her stuff about Itunes.
And we hang out all the way till 9:30pm.
I even went to the internet through my Itouch too!
And pardon my own tag on my tagboard.
*smile*

I'll be spending my whole day in school I guess.
9am-1pm normal lesson.
2pm-4pm make-up lesson for Labour day.
5pm-I don't what time (probably night) is my first day of CCA!
*faint many many times*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me