Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today school started at 1pm and we did lab work in the first lesson.
It was so fun, seriously!
After which, we were released about 20 minutes earlier so some of us went to grab a quick bite.
Me and some of my classmates ate Subway!
It's super delicious!


Zarah know how to take photo or not sia..
So many picture blur.
*laugh*
I'm just kidding, really!

After eating, we went for our last lesson.
For the past 2 hours, the teacher became a student whereas Joshua, Malcom, Terence and I became teachers for just today.
'HAHAHA!'
It's our presentation actually.
Turn by turn coming out to teach some physics-related questions.

Lastly, I want to thank my Dad for...

THIS! 16GB iTouch.
Something that I've been waiting for very long!
After I throw my tantrum last week, he bought it for me.
Sorry Dad!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me