Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today I reached school a little early.
Bump into Joshua at the MRT and went to class with him.
Since lesson ended a bit early, we went to foodcourt 4 for a quick lunch.
Then went for the last lesson of the day!

My upper body is aching right now.
Had training from 5pm-9pm.
And I reached home around 10:45pm just now.
Beat that!
We run 2.4KM as usual.
Did 32 pull-up, jumping jacks, weight-lifting, over 100 of push-ups!
Totally crazy!
Sooner or later, my hands gonna break.

Saw quite a number of my camp mates too.
Talked and laughed with them.
Great peeps!

Adel and his friend told me that my hair smells like Zouk?
I don't about it.
This senior from canoeing asked if I am a year 2 student because he mention that he have seen me before.
Weird.
I went to Lot 1 for a while, this 2 chinese guy waved and said 'Hello' to me.
Seriously I don't know who they are!
I turned around and gave them a blur look.

So tired man..
Luckily school starts at 12pm for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me