Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My energy were all drained out today, really.
On my way to school, my eyes were half-opened.
Even Zarah can tell that I'm tired.
I think it's due to yesterday's backbreaking training though.

It was seriously worse than last thursday's one.
Me and my friends' arms were aching so badly.
We can feel the pain even by just raising up our hand.
Whatsmore, there is training tomorrow!
*faint*

Anyway, I did a quiz on Facebook during C programming.
It was a Malay quiz on 'How stubborn you are'.

For that, I got an overwhelming of comments!
Surprisingly, I understand every questions and option!
Maybe it's because of the usage of Malay the quiz used.
Zarah and I were laughing crazily as we go about reading all the option.

After school went to foodcourt 4 with Terence, Yaoming, Kaiser, Nilesh, Mark, Zack and Melissa.
All of us were famished!

I wonder how will tomorrow trainings be like.
For sure, it won't be any good.
*sigh*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me