Thursday, May 21, 2009

We had 4 hours of lesson straight today!
No early dismissal except for last lesson which was Maths.
Knewing that all of us were starving, the teacher let us off early.
Furthermore, we are in quite a good pace with the schedule.

After school, all of us went to foodcourt 4 (AGAIN) for our meals.
After which, some went back except for Zack, Liping, Joshua, Melissa, Xian Chong, Nilesh and myself.
We stayed at the study corner till 5pm!
3 hour plus.
Come to think of it, it really gives me shudders.
Waiting for 4 hours just to attend CCA.
After CCA went to foodcourt 5 to eat Subway!

Anyway, I've fall in love with Thursday training.
We ended at 7:30pm.
And this guy from the same CCA talked to me in the LRT.
The question is, I don't even recognise him.
*laugh*
And OMG I can't even do 1 pull-up, seriously!
All my muscle are aching so badly.

I even have problems doing push-ups.
After a few, I'ld not have the strength to push myself up.
Ended up laying flat on the ground. -_-
Anyway, we did warming up, pull-up and push-up, run 4 rounds around the stadium that equals to 1.6km and run outside the whole school which is approximately 3.2km.
To the least, it's better than Tuesday ones.

Tomorrow have 4 hours of break.
What's the best thing to keep ourselves occupied?
That is to bring laptop tomorrow!
*smile*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me