Friday, May 22, 2009

*raising up my hand*
Ouch!
My joint hurts whenever I do that.
Wonder how long will it takes to recover.


Anyway, Annie look me up in school today.
We had lot of things to catch up.
Spend 1 hour plus with her.
This year is the 12th years of our friendship!
Since primary 1.
After which, went back to the rest at Moberly.

Just came back from outside though.
Went to meet Sabrina at North point and we had Japanese pasta at the Japanese resturant.
Taste a little weird.
Then, we went back to Woodlands and hang out.
And seriously I can't wait for next Saturday!
4N2006 reunion!

Tomorrow will be having water training in school from 8:30am-12pm.
And 2pm-5pm at Macritchie.

Finally, somebody spoke up what's on my mind.
I'm so gald that others share the same thought too.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me