Saturday, May 23, 2009

*yawn*
I did not have 'rightful' amount of sleep for the past few days.
Whatsmore, I had to be in school so early today for CCA!

Training for today were just passing the canoe ball and we learnt/tried 3 ways of recovering whenever our boat capsize.
Before our training in school ended, we were to do 180 push-ups!
It was served as a punishment.

Luckily the afternoon training at MacRitchie was cancelled.
The place was closed due to some fatal incident.

After having Subway with Adel and his friend, I went back.
Met Sheril, Soraya and Kiddo at Tampines.
Walked around and met Aini, Sharizal, Azar and his friend.
Our motive was to celebrate Sheril's belated birthday.
Had lots of fun too.
Shall upload pictorial in the next post.
Around 9pm, Soraya and I went back first.

And here I am, back at Malaysia.
My parents and both my elder brother plus their girlfriend are going to Thailand next weekend!
It really slipped my mind.
Which means, I will spend my upcoming weekend in Singapore.
Never mind, my saturday will be occupied by training and 4N2 reunion.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me