Sunday, May 24, 2009

A while more, I will be going back Singapore.
Guess what, my Mom is driving me and my third brother back!
Don't need public transport!
Yes!


*sigh*
I won't be able to see them next weekend.
Hopefully they will buy something for me!
Since nobody's at home I can go back Malaysia myself probably invite some friends over!
"HAHAHA!" Not.

Anyway I really love the new furniture my Dad bought at my house garden!
Yesterday night when I reached home, my parents and their friends were having supper there!
The same goes for my brothers.
They had BBQ with their friends last weekend.

It looks more comfy at night, I think.

And earlier on, my second brother plus his girlfriend brought me and my third brother to MacDonald drive-through.
We bought and eat together at the shelter!




Alright!
My Mom is rushing me to pack up.
Later!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me