Monday, June 29, 2009

Below are all 'expired' photos.
Were taken 2 weeks ago!



Finally get to have all the picnic pictures during the holidays, over 200 of pictorial.
Met up with Liping and Jeanie in the morning and we went to foodcourt 4.
Surprisingly, Joshua was studying there too.
So joined him.
Zarah came the latest.

Anyway, today's test was a bad start I think.
Out of 100 marks, I think I can only get slightly more than 60.
*sigh*
The whole paper was easy (if I study more) though but somehow I can just afford to make those stupid mistakes.
There is this entire question that worth 20 marks and Jeanie taught me earlier on but it slipped my mind!
I tried my hardest to recall back but to no avail.
The question is also similar to one of the past year paper's question except there is a change in the number.
Should be getting over 80 marks for this test.

Felt quite disheartening though while I was on my way home.
My mind only kept thinking about the test paper.
Emo I guess.

Haiz.
Never mind, treat it as a wake up call for me.
Once bitten, twice shy right?

I'm studying harder for tomorrow and the last few test!
Not attending any canoeing training this week.

At last something brought a smile on my face which is my Mom whom I'll be seeing in a while more!
She will be coming with my 2 big brothers.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me