Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Roughly another 30 minutes and I'll be off to my bed.
First time sleeping so early huh.
Yea, tomorrow paper starts at 8:30am, ending at 10am!
And it's Maths!

Anyway, today's paper was quite fine.
This time round the total marks is 50.
And today's test was rather a study-yourself-module.
Reason being this is the only module we don't have tutorial.
It's either lab work or lecture.

Last minute meet up with Zarah and went to foodcourt 4 again to study with Joshua.
Since it was still early after the test, Joshua, Jacob and I stayed back to prepare for our ONOW presentation.

While doing some slides with the picnic pictorial, we were laughing away.
Laughing at the pictorial of course.

Oh yes!
Last night my parents and both my elder brothers came.
So happy that I get to see them!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me