Wednesday, July 1, 2009

9 marks flapping it's way from my Maths test.
I didn't use the correct formula for this 6 marks question.
And another 3 marks question which I forgot how to do despite looking at it before the test.
Argh!
The rest of it are still managable I think.

After school, Zarah, Joshua, Melissa and I went to foodcourt 5.
Had Pizza Hut for our early lunch.
After which, we started with our ONOW presentation again and did some revision for tomorrow's paper too.
'HAHAHA!'
We kept laughing at the photos just like yesterday!
Even a while ago when I browse through in my laptop, I was laughing to myself!
And some hilarious pictorial will be in our presentation slides.
I wonder how am I going to hold back my laughter during the presentation upon seeing those pics!

Turning in soon.
Waking up a little early to study again tomorrow.
2 more test to go!
The killer ones!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me