Friday, June 19, 2009

Greetings everyone.Just came back from outside though.
My parents brought my third brother to his vocal class.

After which, went to my parents' friend's house.
Fetched my brother after an hour plus.

My Mom brought me and my brother out for lunch too.
The food is quite nice I think.
As for dinner, my Mom cooked the fish I caught last week.
*smile*

Not to forget I did 'browse' through my notes a little.
I guess I'll have to start mugging HARD for my MST which is in a week plus time!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY THIRD BROTHER!
Last Monday, he went to Bintan for 3 days with few of his classmates.
Barely know each other for 2 months already started going for holiday.
I want!

Weather is so hot even at night!
My brother and I were sweating as we were using our laptop, under the fan somemore.
So we shifted to our room.
Which is where I am right now, enjoying the air-con.

Have tons of things to be done before the start of school. *sigh*
Damn it!
Byeee!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me