Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm going back to Singapore tomorrow night!
Reason being I'm attending canoeing training starting from Monday.
Hehe.

Since nobody is at home in the afternoon except my third brother and I, we did some karaoke-ing.
Our aim to is irritate the new neighbour beside us.
Attitude ass indeed!
We sang real loud though.
'HAHAHA!'
I also watched my brother play Sims 3.
Looks extremely fun!

But exams are coming.
If I install it, my studies will doom!

Had laksa and satay for dinner earlier!
So-the local food.
First time eating malay's satay and it taste great!
In fact better than the chinese one that I usual had.

Had ONOW discussion too with Joshua's group.
Zarah wass so high in the conversation and I don't know why.
Quite looking forward to my CIP picnic though.
Wondering how is the feeling of handling a group of kids.
We provide a bus for them and games as well.
But food by them!
Woohoo! (someone may find this familiar. HAHAHA!)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me