Thursday, June 11, 2009

*yawn*
I'm totally worn off from the fishing trip.
But I really enjoy myself!

Woke up 8am in the morning and after preparing all the fishing stuff, we set off.
My grandfather, parents, my elder brother plus myself.
My elder brother was the one operating the boat throughout whereas my Dad threw the heavy metal thingy into the sea.

I was quite surprise that we're just opposite Singapore.
I could even see Changi airport!
That explain countless of planes seen flying towards there!
The plane could be clearly seen from our boat though.

It may look small in the picture but it certainly looks big from what I see!

While changing location, I saw many stuff including this gigantic ship!
There's this moment I saw a PINK DOLPHIN!
My elder brother saw it too but not the rest of them.
We only managed to see it's upper body because the dolphin did not fully went up to the surface of the water.
I was so eager to see it again that I wish my elder brother would stop the boat.
Sadly, he didn't.
As the boat is moving, I turn back hoping to see it once again.
But nah..
It's my first time seeing a dolphin in wild though!

Anyway, I was the one who got the first catch for the day!
Even though I've least experience in fishing compared to my grandfather, my Dad and my elder brother.


My second catch!
That's all we gotten.
My grandfather caught 2 fish but it's claimed to be 'useless'.
I'm so-called the 'chanpion' for the day.
*laugh*
I'ld have gotten 4 but 2 went off after eating my bait. -.-

And so much for the fishing trip!
Now both my hands are reddish and dark.

Right now, having discussion with Joshua's group together with mine in MSN.
My duty for both groups is being a loan shark, collecting money.
Hehe.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me