Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Except for myself and the assistant leader, where are the rest of my ONOW members?
We were suppose to have another discussion again though.
Yet there are no sight of them. -______-

Anyway, went dinning out with my parents and my both elder brother.
All of us sat my edler brother's car though.
Went to Johor Jaya (Jeanie's state) for Thai food.
All the food we ordered are seriously super spicy!
Lucikly mine wasn't as spicy as theirs.
My parents and my elder brother were sweating as they were eating.
I never know that eating a meal can be that tough.

Err..
I think I'll have to skip tomorrow's training again.
Reason being I'm going fishing with my grandfather, father and my elder brother tomorrow morning till evening.
They are renting a boat out to the sea.

Never mind, will go to Friday's one.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me