Tuesday, June 9, 2009

*sigh*
My group got a sudden attack by the salvation army today!
It's like after weeks of contacting them through emails about what we can do and now that they doesn't have any for us.
Excluding today, all their replies sounded so confirm that we can get any of the assignments.
A waste if my time, seriously!
My group have been discussing ONOW from 10pm till now.
Zarah, today more 'fun' right?
'HAHAHA!'
Because of that, I've been laughing so loudly alone in my room.

Next week will be having picnic at West Coast with the children's home people together with Joshua's group.
Will need another organisation in order to fufill our 8-10 hours of CIP. -_-


Another thing is I can't join my classmates for studying tomorrow!
Boo!
My parents went to Desaru with their friends this morning and will be back tomorrow.
They asked me along but I rather spend time at home though.
My Mom even gave me a good dressing down when I didn't want to follow. -.-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me