Monday, June 8, 2009

*laugh*
I had a great time laughing with Zarah during our ONOW discussion in MSN just now.
The burden of a leader is really huge.

Anyway, I did my 2nd quiz for C programming.
I got 64/100 for my first try!
I was quite satisfied since I have a hard time understanding the module for the past few weeks.
I'll keep trying until I get full marks, now that I understand quite a bit!

Heard from my canoeing friend that he've already know how to do hand roll. (canoeing talks)
I can do wall roll, sometimes struggling with paddle roll but I'm unable to do hand roll completely!
I think I better attend more training else, I'll surely lose out!

Oh yes, I want to take my car liscene as soon as possible although I already know how to drive a little.
Can I have a long break from school to take it?
Because I dreamt about myself driving my friends around and I find it fun!
I don't know what's the reason behind it also. -_-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me