Monday, June 22, 2009

Just reached my uncle's house a couple of minutes ago.
My big brother was the one who send me to the custom.
Knowing that it's already late, he speed.
I left my house around 11:10pm and within 15 minutes, I reached the custom.
Nearing the custom, he even race with 1 car.
Driving at 170km\h.
Wooo..


Luckily I managed to catch the last train.
*phew*
My big brother asked me to message him when I reach home.
When I reached my doorsteps, he called.
Good!

My parents?
Busy karaoke-ing with their group of friends at home. -_-

My Dad brought them to dinner too near my house area.
Anyway, Dad is going to change the size of the hut at the garden.
Both benches can fit a total of 12 'me' though but he's changing to a bigger size.
Which means adding more tiles and digging up the grass.
Troublesome indeed huh.

In a few hours time going for training.
Are we spending 4 hours in the pool again?

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me