Monday, June 22, 2009

See how bad my knees are!



My left knee was the worst.
A big patch of reddish skin.
It seems as if I had a bad fall or something.

Actually not.
It due to today's training while doing hand roll.
My canoeing mates were so helpful.
They kept teaching and guide me through.
Thank you!
This guy taught me another method which was helpful in a way.
At least I can do 2-3 times after his teaching!
My eyes and nose were suffering like hell from the pool water.

Most of them said that my knees showed that I'm on the right path of getting it. -_-
After which, went to Plaza Singapura for dinner with some of the seniors and my canoe mates.
Had a great fun having dinner with them though as well as today's training.
And today, no push up!
Hurray!

But have to prepare for the worse for tomorrow.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me