Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wooooh.
I woke up at 2pm today.
Guess I'm really tired though.

Then I went to my training.
Met Liping and Sherwin at the MRT station as usual.
Saw quite a number of our CCA mates passing by and had some words with them too.

Started the training with running after warming up exercises.
Campus run again.
Don't know why but today I run relatively slow. -_-

Or rather the seniors were leading in a fast pace at the front.

Back to the tracks, we got push up again. 110!
Argh!
After which, did our pull ups.
6 sets of 10 pull up.

Went to the gym and did 6 types of weight lifting too.
Here comes the best part before they call it a day.
We did push ups like hell, seriously.
Did over 100, start from 0.
Until 60, from 0.
They keep repeating 'start from zero!' a lot of times!
I think we did overall 200 plus and minus of push ups.

I need my sleep soon!

*yawn*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me