Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today was a rest day for me since there's no training.
But I didn't touch any study materials at all which I felt was quite sinful though. -_-

Anyway, I met the girl who have been bugging me to eat with her.
'HAHA!'
Met her at Boots and Shoes around 8pm.
Wanted to eat at MOS burger but it was fully packed for the first time!
So we ate at Pastamania instead.
Hang out till 10 plus and we went home.
And we saw Fareed and Zul too.

Tomorrow's training?
Most likely I'm not going.
Will go for Sprint one on Friday though.

My third brother said he's going to register for car liscense.
Woo!
Meaning we can go shopping on our own next time?
As for me, take in Malaysia arh since my Dad is paying.
Must ask him to buy my second brother's car up if he going to sell it!
But the question is, when am I free to take the liscense? -.-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me