Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This post is going to be like a composition because it combined with yesterday's picnic and today's post. -_-
So rate it after you've read.


-YESTERDAY-
Yesterday was quite a busy day I think.
Woke up early in the morning and met Wei Qin, Xu Qiang, Jie Feng, Zarah, Melissa and Malcom at Clementi Mrt station.

Took 176 to West Coast after which.

We were late actually.
The organisation's people and the kids (age 6-18) plus Joshua and Jacob were already there.
It's a malay organisation anyway.

The kids were already divided into 4 groups of 11.
Melissa came from another group to help me actually because my group of kids were really hard to handle.
I introduce myself to them and asked them to introduce themselves.
Anyway, our group name was Banana.
Few were showing some kind of attitude face.
Some even said 'lagi?!'(again) when we ask them to practice their cheer.
They never thought we can understand malay.
Melissa and I then looked at each other.

Our group eventually won the cheer competition.
*clap*
Played quite a lot of games with all of them too and did some interaction with few of the kids. Soon, we were getting along quite well.
They then knew that Melissa is a malay and I can understand malay too.

Looking at the kids really makes me appreciate what I have right now.
It's something money can't buy or rather priceless?
Afterall, I still don't blame some of them for their attitude.

The organisation people even prepared breadfast and lunch for us!
We then sat on the mat with all of them for our lunch.
Some kind soul sponsored all of the kids with MacDonald.
Then, it was time for them to go back.

Gave the bus driver the transportation fee and bid farewell to the kids.

After which, we went hanging out at the MacDonalds.
Took about 200 photos but I only have 1 for the time being.
Will upload the rest asap I think?




(some of us trying for a candid shot.)

Then we took 176 together.
Most alighted on the way except for me and Joshua who alighted at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
He took a bus back whereas I walked home.
The day didn't end here, I took a quick shower and went to school for training.

Run the perimeter of the campus, did warming up exercises, 7 types of weight lifting, did a total of 250 push ups.
The seniors invite us again to join them for dinner at Clementi but I gave it a miss.
Too tired arh.


-TODAY-
3 Megas got to meet up after 2 weeks plus!
Walked around Causeway point and went to RP.
Soraya and I had Subway for our early dinner too.
After which we went to Soraya's house and hang out until 10pm.

'Gien' or what Soraya?
Until your tube came out a little!
*Aini and I started laughing*




No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me