Monday, July 6, 2009

After a long break, waking up as early as 6am for school is definitely tiring!
So far, have not gotten back any papers yet.
*phew*
But I've a strong feeling that tomorrow might will.

Anyway, I did pay attention to all the lesson.
Good right!
Of course, I did joke a little at the 'right' time I guess.
Went foodcourt 4 for our lunch too.


After school, went back Malaysia with Jeanie for the first time!
Which is where I am right now.

Only she knows why I didn't went back during the last weekends.
Shhh!
We went separate ways after coming out from Malaysia custom.
Parents asked me to take a cab home since they are busy.

And I'm using my elder brother computer now!
Was so lazy to bring my laptop back.
Heavy~ -.-

OMG Zarah got swine flu!
*breath deeply*
*cover half of face with shirt*

'HAHAHA!'
Fake.

Tomorrow meeting Jeanie a little early too because we're having breadfast at City Square before going to school together.
Anybody wants to join?
*laugh*

I can't wait for Friday to come because I want to laugh my ass out!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me