Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I was late in meeting Jeanie therefore our breadfast was cancelled.
Sorry!


*sigh*
2 of my test results are out and the marks were not really outstanding.
For Etech, 3 scored 100 and 3 scored 98.
Sometimes I wonder, why can't I be as clever as others?
I can't blame canoeing for too many trainings.
Liping did way better than me.

Told my third brother about it and I was being made a laughing stock.
He scored A and A+ so far.

After school went for canoeing.

Because of the bad weather, there was no campus run.
Yet we made it up by doing 3 sets of 300 jumping-jacks, a total of 900.
My legs turned jelly after which.
Did 8 sets of 10 pull ups.
And I managed to do 5 sets by my own!
Last 2 no energy already..
Then do some exercises, weight lifting, and a total of 220 push ups.
Somehow training kept me occupied from thinking about my marks.


I think I'm starting emo in class soon.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me