Friday, July 24, 2009

First of all, Happy 19th Birthday to Annie! (which was yesterday)
My longest friendship among all my friends.
12 years already!
The picture above was taken last November.
She puts her hand at my waist so I put my hand at her *cough* shoulder.
We are like brother and sister.
Her boyfriend was okay with it, for your info.


Today was the first time we had Maths lesson for complete 3 hours.
All the past lesson were around 2 hours plus.
The tutorial was quite difficult, that's why it took us the whole period.

Had our lunch at foodcourt 3 and spend the rest of our break time at Moberly.
ONOW lesson was good enough to bore me out.

As for C programming practical, it was managable.
But I'll get the calculation for the discount price wrong.
Other than that shouldn't pose any problem.

Tomorrow need to wake up early again for polo training at school swimming pool. -_-
Luckily there's no sprint training!
*yawn*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me