Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm back!
Lets start off with Saturday.
Had polo training for 7 hours!
From 8:30am-3:30am.
Handroll with helmet is *spit*.
Very difficult.
Learning stern turn too.
Did 200 push ups before the training ended.
I felt extremely exhuasted after the training.

Reached Malaysia around 7 plus and my house was getting ready for the party.
Friends and relatives started coming.

BBQ and chit chat with my cousins too.
Only at 12am, the cake-cutting ceremony starts.
-_-

What a weird timing.
After a while, I lay dead on my bed with the party on-going.

And today, all my Singapore relatives came.
Went to my grandfather's house which was around 3 mintues walk from my home.
This year didn't manage to eat any feast though.
:(
Everybody brought some dish from their home.
After which, I drove my Mom's car back home to prepare myself and pack my stuff.
So fun get to drive again!

Sat my cousin's car back Singapore since we live in the same block!
And the journey is less than an hour!
So fast!

Shall update those photos from my elder brother's DSLR next week!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me