Monday, July 27, 2009

Few more days to 1st August.
Which is also the date that marks my 1st month of quit smoking.
So far so good.
I don't have the urge to touch cigarettes again.

Unlike the other time, the most I can stop smoking is 2-3 days.
I think canoeing really helps a lot.
Starting of the school I cut down too, from cigarettes>4 sticks to 1-2 stick a day.
These 5 years really wasted a lot of my money and also damages my health.
No good!
Now I find that the smoke produce by the cigarette is very smelly.
*bluek*

Anyway, today's lesson was kind of draggy.
Except for Thermofluids tutorial.
Doing work and listening to music at the same time is a good combination!
And yea, went to foodcourt 4 during our 1 hour break.
Also, me and Joshua had a joyful time disturbing Zarah again.
"HAHAHAHA!"
Tomorrow need to go school early to do CRS.
*sigh*

Tomorrow is also the last day of intake for Legs and Paddles.
I think I'll give the competition a miss. I think.
Don't really wish to join though.

Lastly, Happy 27th Birthday To My Eldest Brother!
Continue taking care of me and dote on me!
Thank you!
Hehe.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me