Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm back from training.
Quite a tiring one though.

Started with campus run and 2 rounds in the stadium.
Did 4 times of 100m sprint and 30 push ups, 8 sets of 10 pull up.
Went to gym after which and only managed to do 4 types of weight lifting.
I prefer my today's group people.
Joyce, Amanda, Glendon, Shazwin, Wen Jia, Gordon and 1 more guy.
Every week is randomly pick.
Laugh and laugh with Amanda and Joyce.
Another 100 push ups before ending the training.

And this few 3rd year seniors were so hilarious.
While doing weight lifting, they motivate the person doing the weights by saying '1 for chicken rice! 1 for hentai! 1 for blowjob! 1 for etc..'
I was laughing at the side.
One of the 3rd year seniors said to me 'Jia you eh zha bo kia' during the campus run.
I was like -___-.
The other time was 'Can or not, ah lian?'.
More -______________-.

Anyway, my cloth shoe got caught today.
Was asked to wear a better shoe next time.
But still I run relatively fast okay..
I change my mind in taking part Legs and Paddles.
I paired with Adrian.
4km run, 5km rowing, 4km run.
Better than single, 8km run plus 5km rowing.


Back to school's talk.
Went to school a little early to do CRS.
Met Jeanie, Zarah and Liping at foodcourt 4.
Since our topic is about 'Sex education should/should not be taught in schools', we did research on it.

Liping accidently said these few words which caught the guys sitting behind us, their attention.
'Sex toy shop'.

'HAHAHAHA!'
Had japanese food for our lunch too.
And Etech practical was no comments.
I did well in connecting the circuit but I think I screwed the answering questions.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me