Saturday, July 11, 2009

I just reached my Malaysia home a couple of minutes ago.
Thought that my Mom would pick me up.
In the end, ask me to take taxi again. -.-


Anyway, I half dead now.
Spend all my energy on today's training.

Met Liping 8am at MRT station and we went to the pool.
The door from foodcourt 5 has yet to open, so we climbed over the fence like how others did.
It was quite a nice experience though!
"HAHA!"

YEAH!
I can finally do hand roll!
*jumping in joy*
The last training which was few weeks ago I only did like 2 or 3 times out of the whole training?

And today after I capsize my boat for the first time, I can turn back myself!
The feeling of being able to do hand roll is really great seriously!
Now I have more motivation to go for polo training!
Ended polo training with 130+- push ups.

The whole lot of us had our lunch together.
We then board 74 to MacRitchie.
We conquered the second decker of the bus!
Sprint was quite fun especially balancing the K boats.
Same thing, we did 200 push ups.

And I didn't know there were mroe canoe mates staying around my area.
Went to Lot One with Brendon, Wilson and Zaki.
We had our dinner at Pastamania together too.

CRS test on Monday!
Gonna spent most of my time on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me