Friday, July 10, 2009

*yawn*
Woke up extremely early for school today.
Plus, today is a long day though.
All my energy are almost drained up.

Tomorrow need to wake up early again for water training..
*sigh*
Morning in school swimming pool and afternoon at Mac.

Sometimes I really felt lazy to go for water training.
It takes up almost my whole day of Saturday when I can spend it on other stuff!

ONOW presentation was held today too.
'HAHAHA!'
I did laugh but not as crazily as the other time anymore.
Luckily Zarah and Joshua laugh with me..
I'm not alone!
I'll upload the pictorials we were laughing at these while here.
Good things must share.

During C programming, I listen attentively to what the teacher was teaching!
But of course I went to FB for a while, at the right time okay!

We ate at foodcourt 3 during our 2 hours break.
The other day I drank orange+mango+milk and today I drank strawberry+kiwi+milk.
Both taste very the blueek!
I still prefer green apple+milk.
After eating, went to Moberly to hang out while waiting for the next lesson.
And I was quite high at certain times.
I also don't know why.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me