Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tomorrow will be our ONOW presentation!
Nilesh will be representing Joshua's group and my group will be Melissa.
I'll burst into laughter during the presentation for sure.

Anyway, my Maths result did not tally with my desire marks.
Damn..
And why must the number 62 keep coming to me?
I hate that number from now!

Argh!

After school most of us stay back for our project work.
Had our lunch at foodcourt 5.
Went to Moberly to study like how we did yesterday.
Joshua showed them our slides and I started laughing non-stop.


Didn't went today's training.
My leg's muscle is still hurting from Tuesday's jumpingjacks!
I can't even walk down the stairs properly!


My third brother got back all his results.
3 A+, 2 A and 1 B.
I'm so envious.
He was top in class for some papers.
Unlike me.
:(

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me