Friday, July 17, 2009

Spend over hundred dollars on K Box with Terence, Zack, Jeanie, Xuqiang and Mark yesterday after school.
Credit goes to Terence that we're able to get the VIP room which can hold up to 20-30 plus people when there's only like 6 of us and there's a pool table as well.
It was totally awesome!
Sang for around 5 hours you know!

Had 3 hours of Maths today.
And it's getting a little tougher I think.
After which we had our 2 hours break.
Went to foodcourt 3 to fill up our stomach.
Had fruit juice too!
It can never be miss for most of us whenever we eat there.

And today I was super hyper.
I kept laughing out of control at silly things.
'HAHAHA!'
Joshua and I kept disturbing Zarah with 'Gatal sia' and 'Rabak dok'.
'AHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

Had ONOW lesson which was also our 'free' time.
Zarah and I took photos too like there's no tomorrow.
*smiles*




We also play with our soft toys.
I keep using my carebear to *hukdush* Zarah's giraffe.
Was being commented 'childish' by some of our classmates.
So sad..
*bluek*
'HAHA!'






I wanted to act as a ghost.
Do I look like one? -_-





Took Zarah's ring and take pictures too!


Tomorrow waking up extremely early for my 1 star kayaking course at Kallang.
As early as 5am plus!

After the course have to rush back to Malaysia reason being going to resturant for dinner to celebrate my grandmother's birthday.
Hurray!

Anything I shall update again.
Later!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me