Saturday, July 18, 2009

*eye lid closing*
I really need some sleep badly.
Didn't have enough sleep on Friday and today!
And yea, met Sherwin, Liping and Ah Le at JE.
Took MRT to Kallang where the meet point is.
The water there is seriously disgusting!
Very greenish and has this kind of weird smell.
What to do, it's a canal.
But overall the course is fun.
Get to learn lots of skill.
And lucky for me, I pass!

Some failed and have to go for another round tomorrow.
After the whole thing ended, we saw group 2 coming for their course.
Went eating with some canoeing mates and we headed back home.

As for now, I'm already in Malaysia.
Celebrated grandma's birthday outside..
After which, my uncles, aunties and cousins came to my house for cake cutting ceremony.



Happy birthday to my grandma!

Above is my nephew.
Going 2 years old this november.
He's so cute!
So fun to play with!

After they left, my parent's friends came.
They are still chit chatting outside the house now.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me