Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yeah!
My Mom will be sending me and my third brother to Singapore!
In a while more.

Dad just came back from Singapore with his friends.
They went to Boon Lay to buy some stuff.

Went to grandma's house in the afternoon with my Mom and aunt.
My aunt wanted to fetch my nephew and at the same time, did some chit chat session.
My grandma offered me bird nest dessert too which she brewed herself.
Had a sudden feeling of drinking bird nest with coconut which I use to have it in Thailand.
Maybe next week since my Mom said that there's still some at home.

And next Saturday is my elder brother's birthday.
Will be throwing a party at home and BBQ-ing too.
And Sunday will be my grandfather's 80++ birthday.
Probably will be eating some feast at somewhere with all my relatives.

I look so weird in that picture up there.

But I like this!
Soooooo cute!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me