Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Training earlier on was okay.
Surprisingly, there's not even a single push up.

Did 4km run like every Tuesday's training.
Did warming up exercises and headed to the pull up bars.
This time round, did 8 sets of 11.
8 pull ups more than the usual one but more strict.
After which, we had gym training.
8 kinds of weight lifting.

There's a competition in the upcoming August.
I'm still having doubts in joining.
It's also the month we having our exams.

Anyway, I think Liping was the first person I made to laugh until her tears came out.
'HAHAHA!'
I was merely immitating how the actress spoke in the televison.
As simple as that!
But I was also laughing crazily too!
'HAHAHAHA!'
It can be found in youtube too.

And Thursday will be watching Harry Potter with many of my classmates.
*smiles*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me