Monday, August 3, 2009

Cheers for no more CRS stuff!
Hurray!
I think we screwed the whole presentation a little.
What to do, we did all the slides 2 days ago.
All last minute work.
Got bombed by lots of question from classmates. -_-
In my mind, I kept thinking "Keep those questions to yourself!", "When is it going to end?", "I swear I hate doing presentation!"
Trust me, I was nervous like hell.
-___________-

After school went to Woodlands Civic centre to bank in my money.
My third brother says that probably after our exam then we go shopping.
Hehe.
Anyway, take a look at the front page of my bank book.
An error made long time ago when I was young. -.-

Anyway, I told Zarah during Thermofluids tutorial that I'm craving for Swensens ice-cream.
Get to know that Bestest friend ate it yesterday night!
Sooo sad.
Anyone willing to accompany me and eat?
My treat.
*smile*


I told Zarah "If you don't let me sing, that's the end of our 3 months plus friendship!".
And there she goes, listening to what I sing.
"HAHAHAHA!"
It's a nice song okay!
Don't always say I ruin it!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me