Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sorry to Bestest friend the fact that I can't go out with you guys to town today.
Anyway, Happy 17th Birthday to Kiddo!

I swear I hate presentation and groupwork!
Tomorrow CRS presentation for my group.
Going to school at 7.15am to meet the rest for discussion.
Super early!

And my Dad gave both me and my third brother 500 dollars each!
It's our salary actually.
We work with him during March and now our plants are ready for shipping!
Going shopping someday with my brother.
I need new bag, many clothes, a better watch since my old one spoiled, a new sport shoe and new slipper too!
So far only these.
My Mom also said holiday she will drives us to shopping but we must buy things for her. -____-

Arghhh!
Damn those mixed feelings!
GO AWAY!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me